Okay so I woke up this morning at 5:45 in complete denial. I couldn't believe that I had to start school again already! But, that is was. The first day of school. It's so difficult to be at school knowing that my daughter is at home. Don't get me wrong she has a fabulous baby-sitter, grandma and grandpa. She is completely content and I know that but there's just something you miss. When I got home, she wanted to play peek-a-boo around our ottoman then kiss mommy! It was the best. But then there's the other side.
I love my job! It's awesome being with 33 11 year-olds teaching about anthropolosists :) But really. Seeing their smiles and knowing that they ARE someone's child and I am blessed with them too! I love it! But not more than Annabelle!
So now I'm off to bed to start again. But I only have to work on Thursdays and Fridays this year because I'm sharing a contract with another new mom. Horray!
just a hard day...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment