Our pumpkin adventure began at Irvine Park. This facility is amazing! There's a bounce house, face painting, the train, and a corn maze. We had a great time. I found it fascinating with all the pumpkins in one place. It was just like the book that mom read to me. Mom, Dad and I posed for a picture but I wouldn't stay still so we all look kinda funny!
There were two things I loved about the pumpkin patch. The first was these really cool photo head things. I played peek-a-boo with other little kids, and daddy. Mommy loves this photo.
My other most favorite activity was the train. I was mesmorized.

There were two things I loved about the pumpkin patch. The first was these really cool photo head things. I played peek-a-boo with other little kids, and daddy. Mommy loves this photo.
The next week Mom and I chaparoned Grandma's field trip to the pumpkin patch. This time we went to Tanaka Farms. It was fun but WAY too hot! Mommy hadn't expected the change in weather and we were both miserable. However, it started great. I got to try a petting zoo. I picked veggies and I picked my own pumpkin off the vine. That was nifty. I think I could be a farmer :)
No comments:
Post a Comment